Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been lookin at the power booster kits in the mags ..anyone have one of them installed yet? what you think ?
dont want to drill and cut the car..much drilling need to be done?
ive already got factory disc on the front, any pics of it installed like the one NPD has in their catalog ?
would you do it again?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Check out MustangSteve. I got a set up from him, and it works fine. Very little drilling involved. I think he has a website www.mustangsteve.com Not sure, give it a shot.

G

·
0 Posts
I second checking out Mustang Steve's conversion. Ford parts, minor mods, straight forward. Got one on my '66.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Can't find any info on your car (please fill out your bio). Do you have an auto, or a manual? I have a manual and have thought about installing PB in it, but haven't run across anybody who has done the conversion with a stick. Clutch linkage is directly in the way, but some of the kits are supposed to work around this without a cable clutch, and even use the same pedal assy. Do you have a single, or double reservoir MC? Did you have any trouble mounting it due to interference with the export brace or shock tower? TIA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts