Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I live in the Nashville, TN area, and I do seat upholstery for the 65-66 Mustang both standard and pony interior. I have a regular job of being a maintenance man for an apartment complex, and do this kind of work as a hobby on the side. I have done several sets of seats, including the set that is in my 1966 convertible which has taken Gold at the MCA Nationals in Springfield this year, and First Prize at the AACA Nationals in Lebanon, TN this year as well.

The cost for a complete set front and back is right around $1100.00 This includes all new seat foam, burlap, upholstery, cleaning and reconditioning seat tracks, and all new "hockey sticks" and all attaching hardware. This price also includes any minor welding repairs that made be needed on the seat frames.

If I supply materials, I only will use top of the line American made products, I will however reupholster the seats with materials you supply. If you live in the Nashville area send me a message if your interested. I have references available. Thanks so much

Terry

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi tnguy1004,
Your facebook page has some great pics nice job. One question, what colour is your rear parcel shelf? A previous owner painted mine a weird colour.
Cheers
Jerryb

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I live in the Nashville, TN area, and I do seat upholstery for the 65-66 Mustang both standard and pony interior. I have a regular job of being a maintenance man for an apartment complex, and do this kind of work as a hobby on the side. I have done several sets of seats, including the set that is in my 1966 convertible which has taken Gold at the MCA Nationals in Springfield this year, and First Prize at the AACA Nationals in Lebanon, TN this year as well.

The cost for a complete set front and back is right around $1100.00 This includes all new seat foam, burlap, upholstery, cleaning and reconditioning seat tracks, and all new "hockey sticks" and all attaching hardware. This price also includes any minor welding repairs that made be needed on the seat frames.

If I supply materials, I only will use top of the line American made products, I will however reupholster the seats with materials you supply. If you live in the Nashville area send me a message if your interested. I have references available. Thanks so much

Terry
Is this something you still do? Id like to know a little more. Please email me at [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts