Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It took an hour to do it, I thought it would be educational.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Without a doubt Charles it is very useful and educational for all followers of the concours forum.

i don't know how many times i have seen people including myself withhold information like this, for there own personal gain or satisfaction.

for me after reading this post i went and checked all my fender horse emblems on all my cars and in my NOS parts bins and have a broad range of all three as mentioned in the original post. sometimes as a collector/enthusiast/owner and restorer you do not pick up on all the small differences in original parts and i find it very thankful that someone shares there own thoughts and finds.

thanks CHARLES.

regards.
PHILL BERESFORD

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Thank you Charles for this info! Just like when I posted the pictures of the original paint dabs on my front springs, this is informational and will help people with their restorations. Its great that people share their knowledge and experience with all here, that is how people learn, thanks again!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Very interesting info Charles. I love this kind of stuff. Now I want to raid Mike's stash in the shed and check out all the emblems. He'll come home from work and think I've lost my mind. :D
Kind of like the varieties of early hoods. That was cool detail too.
Thanks Charles!
J.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Charles:

Thanks. I looked at them when you first posted it and this weekend I want to see if I can tell which type are actually on my car. I have two sets of C8 numbered ones and one of those is the Blue-White-Red type.

:peeping:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts