Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have

Complete 65-66 seats and fold-down metal, with new, uninstalled 66 Parchment upholstery $175 + shipping

64.5 Coupe door glass (DS, I think) 25
65-66 FB door Glass (DS) $55
65-66 Repro PS fender, never installed $80

64.5-66 PS setup. Eaton or Ford Pump, blasted/painted pump bracket, drag link with rebuilt valve, rebuilt cylinder, cylinder bracket, DS tie rod ends, HCC-AX or -AW Steering box, Idler bracket, New TRW Idler Arm, Hose insulator bracket $700 plus shipping
Blasted, but unpainted, as original. $850 with all hoses, tie rods, belt, adjusting sleeves for installation. + shipping

NOS Eaton Pump for A/C Cars no Resevoir, with bracket and pulley. $75 plus shipping.

Misc. FB interior fiberglass. $5-$100 each.

New Windshield Gasket $10

C6DB-E Flywheel $65 needs resurfacing

V-8 Clutch equalizer bar $25

3-speed transmission, shifter housing, linkage and handle $100

Transmission x-member $25

77-81 Small Block Heads and Block. Make offer, will not ship block.

G

·
0 Posts
Very interested in the fender and any interior chrome. I am in SW Fla. Send pics to [email protected] and we can work out the details. Need to make sure it is right as mine is an early 65 coupe

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Remember, this is a Repro fender for 65-66. I can send pics. What interior chrome do you need? About the only thing I have for a coupe would be the 65 SS dash trim, and I would be hard pressed to put my hands on all the pieces right now ::

Can send pics tonight.

G

·
0 Posts
I think I can peice together the interior. The repro fender is fine as I will be driving this car(not a trailer queen). It will give me time to really try to repair the original fender without much time constraints(ie wife asking when you going to finish with that thing). If she only knew this was just the beginning lol.

G

·
0 Posts
send me the total with shipping and to whom I will be sending the money and I will send you my address and payment. BTW, you woundn't happen to have a rear valance too would ya.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts