Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my set of front Wilwood brakes for a 64-70 Mustang. Part number for the kit is Wilwood 140-11072-D These 4 piston brakes were mounted to my car in the garage for 5 months and never driven on. I never even put brake fluid in them or hooked up brakes lines to them, they were only mocked up for wheel fitment. I decided to change my front suspension plans so I also have to change these brakes out as well. They are like new have never been driven on and include brand new brake pads. These will bolt right up to disc spindles if you order a bracket you can use them on drum spindles also. I paid just under $1000 for this kit after tax and shipping.

These brakes will fit 64-70 Mustang Comet Fairlane Falcon Ranchero Cougar Cyclone Torino Montego Maverick
They can bolt up to 5x4.5 or 5x4.75 bolt patterns. See the link below for every detail about this kit.
$700 Shipped for VMF members

https://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/BrakeKitsProdFront?itemno=140-11072-D&year=1966&make=Ford&model=Mustang&option=Disc+Brake+V-8+Spindle+Only

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
Man, if I didn't have a brand new conversion set sitting on my bench waiting to install, I'd be all over this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am selling my set of front Wilwood brakes for a 64-70 Mustang. Part number for the kit is Wilwood 140-11072-D These 4 piston brakes were mounted to my car in the garage for 5 months and never driven on. I never even put brake fluid in them or hooked up brakes lines to them, they were only mocked up for wheel fitment. I decided to change my front suspension plans so I also have to change these brakes out as well. They are like new have never been driven on and include brand new brake pads. These will bolt right up to disc spindles if you order a bracket you can use them on drum spindles also. I paid just under $1000 for this kit after tax and shipping.

These brakes will fit 64-70 Mustang Comet Fairlane Falcon Ranchero Cougar Cyclone Torino Montego Maverick
They can bolt up to 5x4.5 or 5x4.75 bolt patterns. See the link below for every detail about this kit.
$700 Shipped for VMF members

Wilwood Disc Brakes

Is thia still available?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Is this still available?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Bueller?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts