Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an immediate need for up to 6 classic mustangs. Prefer Fastbacks, and convertibles, but will consider interesting clean coupes as well. No project car, must be at worst...number 3 drivers. Seriuos cash buyer for reasonably priced mustangs. Please include a price range with your informaiton and pitures.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
65 coupe - 99% origianl rust free. Newly rebuilt 289 and AT. Dark blue exterior with medium blue interior and luggage rack. Will be ready in about 2-3 weeks afte4r I finish little things and clean it up more. $8000.
[email protected]

·
Registered
256 Posts
A friend has a 72 Mach One for sale near Atlanta. I believe it has AC,PS, Ram Air, Just rebuilt motor and some other item. $10,000 I believe.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
i am in Richmond VA, i have a really nice 67 coupe for sale by a customer of mine. It is springtime yellow w/ black vinyl top black interior, 200 6cyl auto with console. The car is in really excellent driver condition, you would not be embarrassed to drive this car around. The cowls and rails are perfect. Just some small bubbles in the quarters. The tops of the aprons under the hood are nice and only one is just starting to show some signs of rust. 7000.00 give me a call at 540 894 8111. I have pics available.

Thanks,

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts