Vintage Mustang Forums banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
New video is out today, Happy Easter!

Trying out the internet recipe for homemade Lizard Skin sound deadener, complete with before and after dB readings.

Thanks for watching!

Sean

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Part 15 is live today! In this episode the drip rails finally get welded and the "new" passenger side door gets some love!

If you're in the Colorado Springs/Denver area, I'm looking for the following parts:

Driver side front fender
Hood
Spindles/ tie rods
Rear axle

If you have any of these, please email me at [email protected]

Sean

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Been way too long since I posted an update. Here’s the latest video, thanks for watching!

Sean

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Been too long since I posted an update: Life sometimes gets in the way, and I get to work on the car only a little each week.

Anyway, some progress on the car as well as a setback.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement,
Sean

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Anyone in the Colorado Springs/Denver area have the following:

65 Driver side door & fender
Driveshaft
Complete steering linkage

If you have any of these, please email me at [email protected]

Sean

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Its almost a roller! Not too far away from first drive!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Mounting the tires by hand............What is something that I never want to do? Good for you!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Hey everyone! It's been too long since I posted. Haven't given up on the Mustang, rather have been working on some other (non-pony) projects.

Anyway, I'm putting together a budget (<$300) four wheel disc brake swap on my 65 Coupe, and thought y'all might be interested.

Let me know what you think!

Sean

·
Registered
909 Posts
How did you determine where to locate the caliper mounting holes?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
How did you determine where to locate the caliper mounting holes?
Good question. I measured from the centerline of the axle to the edge of the rotor to determine the overall distance. Then from the edge of the rotor to the wear marks on the rotor to determine the caliper distance. Then it was just making the brackets. Hope that makes sense.

Sean

·
Registered
909 Posts
Good question. I measured from the centerline of the axle to the edge of the rotor to determine the overall distance. Then from the edge of the rotor to the wear marks on the rotor to determine the caliper distance. Then it was just making the brackets. Hope that makes sense.

Sean
Thanks!!

61 - 77 of 77 Posts