Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PAPony has a bumper special going now. $147 for front and rear including bolt kits. They advertise Nordan bumpers. Are these what other vendors call "best on the market"? Anybody have fit or finish problems with these?

Chris

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
My Nordan for the front is near perfect, the rear fits nice, but the overall quality was not as nice as the front, lost points because they could tell it was a replacement, ie; the chrome on rear was not as poliched since the finish work underneath was not as nice. You could see polish marks. Overall, minor issue, as MOST people do not notice, only judges who get so close as to polish them with their nose-hairs.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I just bought the bumpers. Total cost $172 including shipping. I don't need 'em right away, but since the sale ends Aug. 15, I thought I'd get 'em and save myself a few bucks.

Chris

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Ditto what the others said. The Nordans on my car are fine and generally look better than most re-chromes. If your car is not going to be a concours show piece, they'll be more than adequate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts