Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the notched nozzle that attaches to the air cleaner in a 65 convertible, thus allowing the stabilizing bars to be installed? I am certain that if
I attempt to cut the notch myself, I’ll gain additional gray hairs on my head.
Thanks in advance. JR

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John,

I have a couple of original convertible snorkels. I'm not selling them, but I would be happy to make you a paper template of the convertible snorkel so you could cut the one that you have correctly. PM me if you would be interested in that.
That would be incredible, and so very much appreciated. Now, I just need to figure out how to PM you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John,

I have a couple of original convertible snorkels. I'm not selling them, but I would be happy to make you a paper template of the convertible snorkel so you could cut the one that you have correctly. PM me if you would be interested in that.
Click on his name above, a window will open then select “message” in the lower right. Go from there.👍
KJ, I think I’m required to post a certain number of correspondence before I am able to PM anyone. That would seem to be why no window appears after clicking on her/his name. That said, thanks for reaching out. John

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
John,

KJ, I think I’m required to post a certain number of correspondence before I am able to PM anyone. That would seem to be why no window appears after clicking on her/his name. That said, thanks for reaching out. John

Attaching pics of my labor of love.

John F Rooney, III

John F Rooney, III
View attachment 856173 thought I'd add a picture of the cut snorkel. (Mostly because I like looking at that engine 🤑🤪)
Thanks very much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts