Vintage Mustang Forums banner

65 convertible effort

453 2
Been a member for nearly two decades. Great forum with great discussions and info.

Attaching photos of my labor of love. Might be time to sell, but it’s a very hard decision.

I’ve tried to get it as close to "factory correct", as possible, acknowledging that I have zero formal training in automotive mechanics. Thus, things that should take
15 minutes sometimes last all day. Also, struggled with attaching pictures (only allowed me to attach 10). To the extent anyone has time, I can flip some more (convertible blue top, undercarriage, etc.)

Would welcome comments about my effort to have a clean, stock convertible. Let me know what appears correct/incorrect.

Finally, a big shoutout to Ivygreen 65. You have been amazingly helpful and generous with your time, especially in these days of aggressive discourse sweeping the US.

Thank you much.

JR

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Ford Mustang fastback T5 Ncas 9in Locker
1,818 Posts
WOW...NICE...I think you did GREAT....member for 20 years and only 9 posts, guess you spent your time wisely.🙂😉👍
For top dollar I guess go to B.A.T and make a HOME RUN...my 02$😊
EFFORT spelled backwards is TROFFE (trophy) which you have definetly earned....hope you decide to keep if its an option👍👍👍

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW...NICE...I think you did GREAT....member for 20 years and only 9 posts, guess you spent your time wisely.🙂😉👍
For top dollar I guess go to B.A.T and make a HOME RUN...my 02$😊
EFFORT spelled backwards is TROFFE (trophy) which you have definetly earned....hope you decide to keep if its an option👍👍👍
Thanks so much for your post. I have nightmares about second guessing selling, so I hear you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts