Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone Running this setup??..Got a Pic?
. . . '65 289 Coupe, ALL Stock suspension! What is required for the 16s TTOs, haven't seen Anybody talk about them. 225 Front, 235 Rear. What parts and body work am I looking into Ordering to complete this?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Is anyone Running this setup??..Got a Pic?
. . . '65 289 Coupe, ALL Stock suspension! What is required for the 16s TTOs, haven't seen Anybody talk about them. 225 Front, 235 Rear. What parts and body work am I looking into Ordering to complete this?
I'm not quite sure why you'd want to run a 10mm tire stagger between front and rear, you lose the ability to rotate with no gain in performance and you limit your choice in tires.

I'd think a 225/50-16 at both ends would be a better choice.

·
Registered
746 Posts
TT2 16X8, 4.5 inch backspacing with 225 VR 50 tires all the way around. No clearance problems or rubs

·
Registered
520 Posts
TTO's are Torque Thrust Original. They are slightly lighter shade of gray than the D's and the center cap may be a little smaller? As far as the stagger, goes that is a preference things, I have 245 60s in the back and 215 65 in the front, I like the look. That is on a 67 though.

But to address the OP, lots of people run the TT style rims. YOu just have to make sure you get the right backspacing and tires.

Jafo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts