Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this car years ago and have had it in storage! ALL THE FOLLOWING IS NEW OR REBUILT.. complete rebuilt 302 4v and C4 auto, radiator,hoses and belt, fuel pump, shocks, granada disc brakes and rear brakes, brake hoses, master, headers with and all pipes and turn downs, motor mounts, axle bearings, rear brake cylinders, front suspension, after market sterring, black carpet, h-liner and things i'm probably forgetting.. the guy i got the car from was a manager for americas tire i thing and he and his son did all the work there at the shop. it drives straight, sounds awesome and runs great! has about 500 miles on the work done, has cleaned and painted black under side of the car and motor compartment THINGS IT STILL NEEDS.. front seat because they desided to install aftermarket seats, needs a dash pad, needs bumpers and paint.. body is really nice with NO RUST OR ROT OR REPAIRS FROM IT! and i never got a title but do have a reciept from the guy here local.. it just has rollers on it now but with fresh gas good tires and a battery its ready to go! i drove it home when i got it and its a nice driving car! we have desided to move and some of the cars have already been sold and a few more are going. you can't build it for what i'm asking $9450. this is a clean and solid no accidents car! had it sold to a family in AZ but they have health problems and i told them no worries. pictures will be posted tomorrow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.