Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
What you need? My spare parts pile is not quite as much as gt350 but people say i am a car hourder. Wes
I'm sure I will need a lot of stuff when I get further into my build but for now I need a DS door and a PS fender. Maybe I will just drive up so i can meet you and we can chat. I will bring the glass with me. I'm tied up the next two weekends. Going to Sebring tomorrow with my son and the following weekend will be in Bradenton drag strip with the family. We have family racing there that weekend.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
I'm sure I will need a lot of stuff when I get further into my build but for now I need a DS door and a PS fender. Maybe I will just drive up so i can meet you and we can chat. I will bring the glass with me. I'm tied up the next two weekends. Going to Sebring tomorrow with my son and the following weekend will be in Bradenton drag strip with the family. We have family racing there that weekend.
no doors or fenders worth having but love to chat, my busy time is march 13-16 as i will be out of touch. I do get dealer prices from Harris mustang supply so when i place an order you can save a few dollars off retail. Wes

·
Registered
34,970 Posts
Aren't they hard to find and pricey? Think I read the vert back seat was taller to?
No. The HT and CV seats were the exact same height. Now, in 71-3, both the HT and CV rear seat were taller, perhaps that's what started the rumor.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts