Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the auction site, 2424554448. The seller describes how fast the car is, then later in the ad says he has never driven the car. Why would you build a car like this and then sell it without even driving it?? If I remember, the only reason he gave for selling it was to make room for another car.
Gosh! I hope someone dosen't buy it and flip it like the charger in the Fast & The Furious when they are doing wheelies in it!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I know im going off topic, but thats the longest description ive EVER seen on ehay.

By the time you'd finish reading it the auction would be over. ;)

·
Registered
477 Posts
If you buy and you do a 4k launch without the wheels going 3 feet in the air can you get your money back??? ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
4,897 words
23,390 characters(no spaces)
28,250 characters(with spaces)

Yeah, i think the biggest one i saw before this was one for a bike thing, it was like 18,000 some characters i think, someone else did the counting that time(in Word).

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
Cause he had $$ aftermarkets for the dyno run and took them off for another motor ;)

[disclaimer]That is a joke and my opinion....I don't really know this to e a fact...just thought it was a funny explaniation[/disclaimer]

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
21,484 Posts
Hee hee, I like it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts