Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1965 MUSTANG FASTBACK "A" code Project

289 V8 "A" code project car
Auto. trans. (out of car, and not the original trans.)
Engine may be the original one...??? not sure...dont know condition, it has been sitting for years and I did not try to start it up.

NEW PARTS: headliner; carpet kit; door hinges; frt. and rear valance; window rubbers; rear tail lts.; and a box of misc. parts

Floor pans and rear quarters just welded on. Still needs a few rust repairs (nothing major).

MISSING: P/S parts; rear and window glass; bumpers; radiator; lots of misc. parts.

Regular clear title and current registration until Sept. 2008.

PRICE: $9,800 now...as I do more labor and find more parts the price will go up accordingly.

PICS: I have pics that I can email you. Please send me an email or call me.

CONTACT: Ron Miller 714-757-8437 OK to call from 11am-11pm (Pac. time)... or email me at: [email protected] Out of state and out of country referrals available upon request

Attachments

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Much work has been done recently on this car. The rear quarters are fixed and some more parts have been located. The new price is now $10,900. If you want new pics, either call me or send me an email at: [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts