Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a Original 65 A Code Fastback. Has 289 4V w/3speed Manual Transmission, Original 8,000 RPM Rally Pac (tach works),Full Floor Console, Rebuilt original type front disc brakes,4100 Autolite Carb, larger Sway Bar, Deluxe interior with wood grain steering wheel, fold down rear seat with no speaker holes in sides or trap door. Have started restoration with a new gas tank, sender,fuel pump,rebuilt carb,rebuilt front calipers, rear wheel cylinders, New battery and cables, and Rad. Extra parts include new pony front seat covers, carpet, heater core and foam kit and have the front pony grille and arms.
Needs body work,usual rust in 1/4' doors and fenders. Has had some fiberglas work done to floors and cowl area but is basically a nice sound car. will need dash pad, headliner, front glass and the usual other misc. parts in the interior and exterior.
I have been driving this car and it starts and runs very well. You CAN Drive it home. All gages work even the AMP gage. It is not a GT but has all the components to make it a GT. Door tag reads 63B Y 30U 33 DSO 5F09A806---.
Car is located in Scottsdale Arizona. Have pics. More info call Gary 602-996-1296 e-mail [email protected]
This is a nice Original A Code fastback and could be a very nice car with some TLC and $. Price is $8900
You can come look at this car I don't live in Nigeria and my brother hasn't died and I will not pay shipping

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.