Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone have a pic of the brackets and locations for the rear fiberglass panels of a 65/66 fastback?
Also, the right wheel well was replaced prior to my ownership and I'm missing the bracket that the seat latch mounts to. Anyone know where I can get one of these?
Thanks!
Randy

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
How many pics do you want? My interior is currently out.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I might have the piece you're looking for. When someone posts a picture, I'll see if I've got it. I'm not using any of the back seat on my build (doing the rear seat delete fiberglass shelf). No promises, but I think I kept the pieces.

Reactions: Huntingky

·
Registered
476 Posts
Here is a picture of all the brackets. Starting at the top of the picture they went from the left side to the right. I will check to see if I have a picture of them in the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a picture of all the brackets. Starting at the top of the picture they went from the left side to the right. I will check to see if I have a picture of them in the car.
Thanks, I think I have them all, but only the middle ones are installed.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[/QUOTE
Ok, I did find an old thread from Flade that shows the location. Still needing the bracket for the seat latch.
Latch bracket has been found! Thanks Dan Babb!
Thanks to all for the help!
Randy

Reactions: Huntingky
1 - 11 of 11 Posts