Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was driving down an industrial area when i spotted a 65 fastback for sale in a fenced in lot. i stopped to look at it and it needs a lot of work but looks complete. however i couldnt get too close because of the fence. the sign said it had a V8 and a manual tranny. the guy was asking 5K.much rust repair would be needed. i saw rust in all the usual places, and it had some front end damage. the car is located in omaha. if anybody is interested i can get more info.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kind of hard to tell but it could be emberglow. its located in papillion about a mile from my house. also noticed at least 5 more mustangs sitting around the place all of them needed alot of work

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
John, I take it that's the Boss you just finished? Looks great! When you going to be out so I can see it in person?

-bob

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Randy, are you talking just off cornhusker? If so I know him also.

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
You must be talking about Roger...hes down by the cement plant and power company. If it is, hes a great guy and Husker 70 here on the Forumn bought a convert from him. I sold him a 68 Fastback project car for $900 BEFORE gone in 60 seconds came out in theaters, and he turned around and sold it for BIG$$$. Dont blame him one bit though, he sells stang parts at swap meets and knows his stangs.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Too late. I sold it last night!!! :(
I bought it to sell so I'm ok with it.
Still looking for a keeper but it has to be the right car.
John

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Holy moly! That was quick! Found your next project, or still looking? Anxious to hear what it ends up being...

-bob

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Actually, I know where two 69 Mach1's are. One is a 428CJ the other is a 428 SCJ. Project but complete cars owned by same person. I might go crazy and buy them both. It's been a couple months but the guy isn't advertising so I may get lucky.
John

·
Registered
361 Posts
I did buy a 65 vert from Roger, and he is a good friend of mine. Truely a wonderful guy. He has alot of parts and quite a few cars. If anyone needs to get in touch with him, I have his number and I talk with him all of the time. He is looking for a Shelby if anyone knows of any. If anyone needs parts he probably has them. Let me know and I can check with him.
Kevin

65 GT "K"-code Coupe
65 "A"-code Vert

1 - 11 of 11 Posts