Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
65 PROJECT FOR SALE LOOKIG FOR 3250.00 OR BEST NEEDS SOME SHEETMETAL AND INTERIOR IS MISSING YOU CAN CALL ME AT 1-847-546-8570 THANKS SCOTT :D

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
dude, we understand you want to sell your car, we get it. there is no reason to list the car under more forums than are intended for that year. if someone wants a 65 FB, they will look under 64-66. there is no reason to take up more space listing it in the 67-68 forum
have a little courtesey

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey know dont have to be so harsh people make mistakes god forbid you mess up and people reply the same way i thought all true vmf,s dont knock peoples screw ups they are more encourageing than yourself! dude!!!!!!!! :p ::

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
sorry, if it was a screw up, then sorry, I just get tired of checking out cars for sale & thinking, cool, another 67-68 then finding out it is another year. people (especially newbies) think thta if the more places they post an ad, the quicker it will sell,but true VMF'ers know were to go to look for the car they are looking for. juist like the other guys, a few posts down that posted parts for sale. it says right in the main sectionTHIS IS A CARS FOR SALE SECTION, NOT PARTS, NOT WANTED.
if it was a mistake & you posted it in the wrong forum, you could recall it.
FYI

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Dude...ALL CAPS= SHOUTING!!!!!

Please stop shouting...To all, Please read your posts prior to sending...Your typos abound....

I know this is a rant...sorry, couldn't help myself.....

Mel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts