Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided that the mustang is for sale. I am going to put it up for $18k firm. Nada.com says its worth $21k with a 210hp 289 in it. Its agreed on value with Hagerty insurance is $25k. I have over $4k in the 349ci in it and it has at the max 1000 miles on it. If it doesn't sell by spring I might just stick a 289 back in it and cut the price.
I hate to sell it but between thhe regular bills and the daughter wrecking her car, my finances are a mess.

It has
349 stroker, Holley 650dp, Weiand Stealth intake, Mallory ignition box and distributor, Trickflow track heat aluminum heads, Scorpion Roller rockers,Ford racing Aluminum valve covers, Eagle rotating assembly. Hedman shorty headers and flomasters
electric fan

C4 trans with 2600 stall converter w/trans cooler

3.80:1 traction lock

Aftermarket front disc brakes.

New front coil springs and shocks and strut rod bushings.
New rancho 9 way adjustable shocks on rear.
Total control Subframe connectors
Caltrac traction bars.

Torque Thrust II wheels 15x7 front, 15x8 rear

Interior is in good condition
Summit tach
Custom made stereo/CD/Gauge enclosure with water/oil/volts Pioneer stero and speakers.
Humphugger console
100sqft of sound deadner

Halogen headlights with relays for them and the foglights.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It also has Holley Hi-Flow chrome fuel pump with filters before and after and AN braided lines.

Some pics can be seen here PICS

·
Registered
3 Posts
You have a sharp car for sure. I thought you might be interested in watching this e-bay auction to see what it goes for. #330030436411

1 - 5 of 5 Posts