Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale with clear Oregon title that matches the numbers on the car and drivers door. Drivers door has dent , another door is going with the car.The outer rocker has a dent. Drivers front and rear floor pan needs installed. Comes with car. Pass pan is installed but needs welded in. Both outer wheel wells have rust. One spot in front of rear tire needs a small patch. Both front fenders need small patch. The trunk floor has been replaced.No gas tank.The 6cyl motor runs but without a tank I'm not able to drive it. Auto trans. Glass good. Stainless for windows inside car. Red interior ,has some rips in front seat. Folddown is all there and in good shape. No speakers in rear door or side panels. They are perfect. Still has 4 lug settup. Has 66 grill and horse. $7900.00 OBO

Email [email protected] for pictures and questions.

Troy :)

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Someone will like a project to build the way they want.

Who ever gets it will also get a number to a person that has an orig 65 4sp,65(289)block with hipo heads for $750.00

Troy

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you have money to buy another mustang Tony, You should pay my friend(Scott) off on the money you owe him. That you have made little effort nor $ to pay him back for a 67 fb that we believe you never had to sell in the first place.

Do the right thing and finish paying him off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Troy

·
Registered
471 Posts
Tony and I ARE NOT DONE!!! He still owes me money.
I just tried to talk to him and he hung up on me. He states that I was harassing him and flamed his character when all I did is ask for the return of my money that I sent him for the purchase of a 67 fastback that he never sent to me. That was 2 years ago and have I seen all the money NOT!!! I have asked for the money only about 20 times in that length of time. Is that harassment I think not. Just want what is owed to me. Scott

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You know Tony, I was going to delete this post but as I can see, YOUR WORD regarding Scott; still does not stand corrected. No need to email me direct and try to tell me what a standup mustang guy you are. Cause it falls on def ears. Putz!

Must be talking out your Azz again as usual.

Have a crappy day!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts