Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I had this car sold, but it may have fallen thru. This car has been in West Texas and New Mexico it's whole life. I drove it to Michigan, from New Mexico in May of this year. There is no rust, never has been and no panels have been replaced. The paint is very good and has only been repainted once. No dents or chips anywhere. The interior is new and in perfect shape. The dash has not been cut or molested. New tires and TTD's, and I have the receipt for them.

The original engine was rebuilt 3 years ago and at that time the clutch, ball joints and brakes were redone. I have the $3,000 receipt for that work. New dual exhaust system, which is quiet.

This is an original 4 speed car and with the exception of the Shelby stripes and TTD's, it is completely stock. It rides very nice and got 19 MPG on my way home.

> Data plate information is as follows:
>
> Body 63A -2 Door Fastback
> Color C -Honey Gold
> Trim 26 -Black Vinyl
> Date 15R -15th of April
> DSO 61 -Dallas
> Axle 6 -2:80.1
> Trans 5 -4 speed
>
> 5F09C696xxx
> 5 1965
> F Dearborn
> 09 Fastback
> C 289 2V
> 696xxx Sequence Number

I have about 25 pictures of it and I am asking $16,000. It is the car in the garage, on the right of my sig pic. It looks like the car in the drive, but has the Shelby GT350 side stripe.

Feel free to "E" mail me with any questions at [email protected]

Gary......::

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This car has been sold.......Now, which one should I sell?

Gary......::

·
Registered
322 Posts
It must be nice to have so many Mustangs that you have to park a couple outside in the rain. I drive by places like that down here and wonder what the owners are thinking parking such beautiful cars outside. Now I understand.

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't park the Mustangs in the rain! Just that new $65,000 race car that is covered up. My garage goes back another 30 feet so that I can park 5 cars in there :)

Gary.......::

1 - 5 of 5 Posts