Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1965 Fastback “Restomod” Semi Project Car. This was running a High Performance 302 EFI with a 5 Speed Trans recently, the previous owner kept the Hi-Po engine and 5 Speed Trans but gave me another 302 EFI engine which I was told was a runner out of a stock 89 GT Mustang. I believe everything is still there for the install of the EFI system.( Computer, Harness, Mass Air, accelerator Cable, fuel return system, etc. Car also has Clutch pedals with cable system is still there as is the 5 speed cross member, New White Paint is better than average but a couple deep scratches happened while in storage, mostly new black interior (not all installed) R model Shelby apron and Shelby Hood, 67 Shelby style rear spoiler and end caps, almost all exterior chrome and moldings are new. (I am in the process of getting them installed before I take any pictures). It has nice 95 GT Mustang Leather Seats. I will include a set of Granada Spindles with Disc Brakes. The price is currently $13,500. I would keep the 95 seats and deduct $300. The car “roller” rims and tires waiting for your rims and tires of your choice. If I finish interior the price will go up a few hundred dollars.
Email with a Subject Header: Restomod Pics

1 - 1 of 1 Posts