Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that have seen my thread on the wrecked 65 GT convert, I really need to find someone with the ability to restore it as this s not on my schedule. I don't want it to sit any longer and nee to sell it. It has been hit hard on the LF, doors are gone, top was broken by the EMT's. I have a lot of what I took off back then- front seats seem to be original Ford vinyl, rear seat is missing, front discs & LCA's, dash & misc interior parts. I also have a complete front cut off of a 65 FB- from the firewall forward. Car is south of Orlando. http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/vintage-mustang-forum/1050234-value-65-gt.html

Attachments

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
65 gt

It's a clear title. I kept it after the wreck and it was never changed. The ins co just deducted from the check.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
If you just want to know that it's been restored, or at least going to be- I'll take it. I'd accept that challenge as I've been there before, but it isn't easy, and it isn't cheap- that's why I'd offer you the promise to build it.... but I'd only be willing to pay for the shipping to me. I may be crazy enough to build it, but not crazy enough to start upside in it before even touching it, right? I know I'll end up there in the end- just like anyone else that tries. I'd even make you a deal that if I ever decided to sell it after finishing it- I'd be willing to split the profit with you. How's that for a deal?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Did you decide what you want to get out of it? Like mentioned above, the "GT vert" VIN is really the only "value" left in this project. I'm looking at doing a Coyote conversion, so this may work for my particular needs. Let us know!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts