Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Spammer Hammer
9,404 Posts
Very cool stories. Very cool men. The thing that caught my attention most, is the fact that the IRS didn’t really seem to deliver what was expected. Now the guys are just trying to make another $ by claiming what it “should have been”. It was a winner without the IRS...period.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Hadn't seen before so thanks for posting these Brian...

So any guesses what the all in $$ amount is since they didn't mention it?

And I wonder if Jay made sure to get #36.

John

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hadn't seen before so thanks for posting these Brian...

So any guesses what the all in $$ amount is since they didn't mention it?

And I wonder if Jay made sure to get #36.

John
I thought it was a very interesting story too John. To be honest, I never really knew a whole lot about Shelby. Just knew I always liked the look of them and who wouldn't eh? They are pretty iconic to say the least. I would love to own one too. Revology cars are fetching quite a high dollar so I'm guessing these are quite a bit more. I'd have to guess $225,000ish? Seeing these clips, makes me glad I swapped the toploader in place of the C4. It's going to be much nicer to feel like I'm actually driving a car rather than driving in a car, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
260 Posts
So the independent rear suspension was a "$15 upgrade" back in the day... why does it cost so much now? Markup or the fact that most systems were never designed for these cars?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts