Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
65 "K" code conv, 289 c.i 271 hp, candy apple red black top and interior, ( original color dark ivy green metalic)built april 10th in detroit, 4 speed top loader 9 in, rear, wood graIn steering wheel, console, rally pac 8,000 (from a 66 but an original not a re po) day night mirror, dual mirrors driver side remote,am radio, spinner wheel covers, this is a true ford mustang not a tawian many of the parts still have the ford sticker in them engine and drive train was gone through conpletely, by people that do it for a living, carb was rebuilt by pony carbs in new york, engine was OVER HAULED did not need bored or rebuilt, replaced all bearings, new rings, car runs great has less than 4000 miles on the car since drive train was installed,
i havent been going to any shows the last several years i don't like to see a car like this not being used and seen by people that like to see classic cars we use to belong to the city of first mustang club (kokomo in) the indianapolis mustang club, and mustang club of america, we don't usely sell out cars, we have had this conv, for approx, 20 yrs, we have a 67 fastback have had for 28 yrs
and last year we purchased a 66 gt coupe from my brother who had owned it since 1967, so we have two many cars not enough garage space, so were putting the hi-po up forsale asking $32,00 n.a.d.a lists the car for over $40,000, serious inquirys welcome at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts