Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope just ran across it on my nightly trip thru the auto's and parts listings it's where I picked up both my 69's

·
Registered
571 Posts
I don't see 3 grand worth of stuff there. I could probably buy all new stuff for less than that. He'd be smarter to divide it up and sell it piece by piece, I doubt there are too many people looking for a whole garage full of random parts.

In any case, thanks for posting it. Might be just what somebody is looking for, you never know.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, I just thought if you saw a part you needed you could make a offer on it?

just trying to share something I found I know I'm always looking for parts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Sorry, I just thought if you saw a part you needed you could make a offer on it?

I just think he is asking WAY too much! I could literally get a running driving 65 coupe for 3k or less just about any day of the year. Hell, 3K is actually what i paid for my 64.5 coupe

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

Don.... Please forgive me, as I meant "No Disrespect" to you! I share the same sentiments, as others, that the seller appears to be asking the price, of a Whole Car, for what appears to be the used trim, and wants to sell it as (1) lot. Maybe this is, just what someone has been looking for........

J.R.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Don.... Please forgive me, as I meant "No Disrespect" to you! I share the same sentiments, as others, that the seller appears to be asking the price, of a Whole Car, for what appears to be the used trim, and wants to sell it as (1) lot. Maybe this is, just what someone has been looking for........

J.R.
+1, and if those were 67 parts i'd email the guy... only if he'd break em up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts