Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hello,
I have a friend who's getting rid of a 1965 Mustang Coupe. It has a 289-2V, AT and PS. The car is complete, needs restoring, but has no title. You can get it for $600.00. The car is located in Raleigh, NC. Send me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Hi, Teddy. There's a weekly car cruise on Sat. nights in Irwin (right near 30/76 intersection) and there's a real nice 66 coupe for sale there every week. Probably 200-300 cars (all kinds) there every week with a dozen or so Mustangs. You should check it out sometime, there's usually a handful of cars (in addition to this Mustang) for sale. That coupe was a light blue, PS, and in decent shape it looked. Good luck with your search!

Kelly

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an early 65 coupe with an A code C-4 automatic 8" posi. This car has never been apart and ALL original parts are there with tags. Needs restored. We are located in New Haven, WV along the Ohio River about 2 hours from Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am currently selling a 1966 Mustang Coupe in fair condition, some rust - as can be expected - floor pans, quarter panels. To the best of my knowledge - the rust is not bad - although should be addressed. It is a perfect restoration project. I received another Mustang for my 30th birthday and could keep only one. It has been garage kept since I bought it 2 summers ago. It starts right up, although I would have it looked at by a mechanic before making a long trip. The interior is in very good condition. The info I got from the previous owner was that everything is original to the car. I am asking only $3500. This car has the potential to be something great! It is antique bronze, 6 cyl., 3 spd., clear title.

I can e-mail you pictures if you are interested.

Thanks,
Colleen Montgomery
570-220-8825
[email protected]

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have a friend who has what you may want for 2000 Solid chassis no wrecked LOW miles RUNS!!!!! Easy driver in ohio possible delivery @419 2333518 For CAR call 419 648 9001 dave regards bartman 68

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.