Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Housing and third member out of my 65 that I replaced with a 9 inch. The third member is 3.55 Ford clutch style. I’ve had the third member in the car for about three years, over half of that was spent on deployment so not a ton of use and it’s been gone through last year to make sure it was good to go. Willing to sell the whole thing or each piece separately. Shipping is on the buyer, my entire 9 inch setup was 150 shipped as a rough idea. Make an offer as I’m merely making room in the garage and willing to give someone a great deal. If you only want the third member I’ll junk yard the housing. Thanks!

·
rdnck1
1965 Mustang Luxury Coupe, 363, 4R70W, 9", work in progress
267 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Mine is already built or I would be interested. Thanks for your service, former Army here.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I'm interested in the 3rd member, but would take the whole thing if you just want it gone. I already have another 65 rear sitting in the shop I need to get rid of as well. Unless someone wants just the housing.

I replaced the rear in my son's 67 when I went from 4 bolt to 5, but the rear ratio is still 2.79. He is also currently deployed so I haven't had the chance to work on it with him for a while, so it hasn't been a priority as I look for a deal. I am also local, and would welcome the excuse to take a trip back home to OH.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts