Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got another question for the smart people out there - I have called several parts places and have been told that *noone* is making the rear window for 1965 fastbacks, and that my only options are to find a used one somewhere or put plexiglass in. Anyone else had this problem? Anyone run the plexiglass? any regrets / would have done it different, etc suggestions?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Check the for sale forum here and also ebay, i see one every couple of weeks listed, usually about 250-300 for a good used one ..

James

·
Premium Member
19,203 Posts
Twice this year, someone has posted where someone is making 65/66 rear fastback glass in the upper midwest. I suspect using the SEARCH function for this would be difficult...so maybe that person can respond again.

·
Registered
936 Posts
To 65fastbackresto - I am a newbie also, and I don't have an answer to your question about the glass. But, I am located in the Upper Midwest (Wisconsin), so if the last post turns out to be correct, I would be happy to do what I can to get you hooked up with the rear window glass. Marshall in Madison

1 - 5 of 5 Posts