Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a copy of the factory sideview mirror mounting template they could post or send via email? The assembly manual lists a C5ZB-6520205 part number for the location of the holes.

Thanks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Count me in to. I have a new remote mirror for the drivers door and a matching fixed mirror for the passengers door. My doors are hollow (no wing windows), so I'm waiting to install to insure clearance. A template would allow me to install now.
Henry

·
Registered
198 Posts
another question....

My 65 came with the remote driver mirror, but the passenger mirror is the std type. Is this something that you may have seen on the car new? Like the car came with the remote mirror and the dealer added a std mirror?

I would like to swap the std mirror for the fixed one that matches the remote mirror but I am afraid that the holes are not the same (as was stated above). I do not want to drill new holes.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Dave,
I assume you need this for a collection or archives correct?

If you need to know where a mirror goes on a car and since they did that at the dealership would there not be some variance in where they were acually placed on the car. Right?

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Believe that Bob6769 on here posted these below in another thread....so I'll do it for him...

This is for the REMOTE Mirror only!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Here is the one for the STANDARD Mirror...! (Original Falcon Type Mirror)

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Tony : Thanks for Posting my previous Reply. However, its "Bob196667", not "6769". Oops. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

Bob

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
LOL...My bad Bob.. I tried to remember your entire handle by memory....Triple "6".......It's the devil's work! I've got it now...lol...

:eek:)

Tony K.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts