Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i am the proud papa of a 1965 mustang retromod. My son and i have spent 10 years building her in my garage. My son and i have had an amazing 10 years of fun and frustration building this beauty. She has a 302 under the hood with a T5 tranny. We converted her from a straight 6 automatic, the the toy she is today.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Tried to answer your private message but it said you had a setting turned off so it wouldn’t let me. It might be the forums fault I’ve had so many issues recently. They need to fix it soon it’s getting annoying ?

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Once you get enough posts, the forum will let you use the PM system.

There is a small group of us here in So Fla that are in a FB Vintage Mustang group. We look for shows and events to attend. If interested, PM me your FB email address and I'll send an invite from the group. We currently have 12 people in the group. We have been to shows in Key Largo, Southern Miami, Pinecrest, Doral, West Palm area (Dee's Road Rascals), Melbourn (Space Coast Mustang Club) and Pigeon Forge Tn. The next show is at Palm Bay Ford this Sunday (Nov 3rd). Then the FORD CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND Eco Boost 400 show at Homestead on Nov 17th.

Welcome to VMF!

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,488 Posts
Welcome to VMF. Very nice looking 65 Coupe, nice work.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts