Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

921 - 940 of 991 Posts

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
4,351 Posts
That a Chilean sea bass? You posted it on the wrong post.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Looks like the hood/headlight trim on the driver’s side is like mine, unless I’m seeing things.

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #929 ·
There's one in every crowd 😂😂😂
Lol, you know I don't mind. I'm really interested in what @Russstang sees specifically. I see a bunch being the one that's putting it together. I think I know what he is talking about, but I don't want to influence his response...

Allen

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Elaborate...

It has some issues for sure...

Allen
Is the headlight trim sticking out further than the associated point on the hood?

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #931 · (Edited)
Is the headlight trim sticking out further than the associated point on the hood?
Yes. Bugs me, but that's not the only thing bugging me. I can get all the gaps on the hood looking good also just not all at the same time either... :LOL:

Of course there are other things as well but I'm trying to heed my own advice on post #865.

Allen

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Yes. Bugs me, but that's not the only thing bugging me. I can get all the gaps on the hood looking good also just not all at the same time either... :LOL:

Of course there are other things as well but I'm trying to heed my on advice on post #865.

Allen
you and me both brother..... I'm going to concentrate more on getting stuff done and worry about fine tuning later. You care is looking great and you are WAY ahead of me, but I hope to hit another streak soon. Been riding a lot lately and doing other things, but I intend to keep the mustang in the rotation.

Reactions: Turnall

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
you and me both brother..... I'm going to concentrate more on getting stuff done and worry about fine tuning later. You care is looking great and you are WAY ahead of me, but I hope to hit another streak soon. Been riding a lot lately and doing other things, but I intend to keep the mustang in the rotation.
Main thing, according to the weather, is keep it indoors. Baseball sized hail would not be good for panel alignment.

·
Registered
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #937 ·
20210409_174746.jpg
20210409_181958.jpg
20210409_181429.jpg
20210409_181443.jpg

Got the front hood trim on (amazing how a piece of trim can change the attitude ;) ).

Hood to cowl seal is installed.

Also installed a new hood latch pin.

I bought the fender to bumper brackets and hardware also but not going to tackle that this evening. Maybe tomorrow.

Allen

921 - 940 of 991 Posts