Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1001 - 1020 of 1028 Posts

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
4,414 Posts
Ok, I'll have to look for that hole. Couldn't find any pictures showing it. May be hard to find with the engine in.

Thanks!

Allen
I plan on getting one of these. I have one without a light, but one with a light would be the shizz.

Attachments

Reactions: Turnall

·
Premium Member
6,398 Posts
I can go by the house and photo where mine is attached if ya need...

·
Spammer Hammer
10,974 Posts
I’m really surprised on the turnout they got. Of course they did actually have a real prize for the winner...😕. I used to send out requests every month and might get two responses. Sometimes only one. At least that made the down select process easy. 🤣

·
Premium Member
6,398 Posts
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS AL!!!
Beautiful car, and a nice nod for a job well done. All of the submissions were great and it is great to see so much enthusiasm on this site for the hobby.

Reactions: Turnall

·
Registered
1966 Mustang GT 4spd
803 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

Now the question is, is that a real GT and do you have the proof to back it up? LOL J/K You should clean those tires though ;)

Chris

·
Premium Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,013 ·
Congratulations!!!!

Now the question is, is that a real GT and do you have the proof to back it up? LOL J/K You should clean those tires though ;)

Chris
Man I have scrubbed those things. I have no idea what discolored them but nothing will get them clean. Any suggestions?

Allen

·
Spammer Hammer
10,974 Posts
This was recommended on another recent thread. Have no experience with it.

·
Registered
1966 Mustang GT 4spd
803 Posts
Man I have scrubbed those things. I have no idea what discolored them but nothing will get them clean. Any suggestions?

Allen
Bon Ami or something like that has always done well by me with raised white letters?

Chris

·
Registered
1966 Mustang GT 4spd
803 Posts
Bon Ami won’t even get blood off of pipe organ keys

Mark
LOL maybe it was comet with bleach(in the product, not in addition to) I used? And a stiff brush.

Chris

·
Registered
67 Posts
In the past I have used powdered cleanser with a soft bristled (natural brush, not plastic or nylon) brush and lots of water.
Tires are wetted, cleanser applied to brush and go at it with lite pressure. Did an amazing job. Rinse off well, let dry and then apply a tire dressing. I use armor all, sprayed onto a sponge, then sponge applied to tire. Second clean sponge to wipe the tire down to remove excess armor all and level it.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Elbow grease time...

John
SK BFG 3.jpg
SK BFG 4.jpg
SK BFG 8.jpg
SK BFG 6.jpg
SK BFG 7.jpg

Reactions: myfirstcar66
1001 - 1020 of 1028 Posts