Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,156 Posts
I got one of the last factory-dyed Turquoise dash pads that I know of from a Mustang parts vendor about 17 years ago. Dashes Direct makes about the best you can get, available from NPD (and others) and I believe I would choose a light blue one, prep and dye it to Turquoise to match your door panel color.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I couldn't find one either so I went with the darker blue. You can see mine on the Build forum here at: 66 bucket coupe.

·
Registered
36,519 Posts
Dying a dark blue pad dark turquoise works very well.

·
Premium Member
1966 Mustang Hardtop 289 4 Speed
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got one of the last factory-dyed Turquoise dash pads that I know of from a Mustang parts vendor about 17 years ago. Dashes Direct makes about the best you can get, available from NPD (and others) and I believe I would choose a light blue one, prep and dye it to Turquoise to match your door panel color.
Wow, I looked at quite a few sites. Nada. Guess not much call for aqua dash pads.

·
Vendor
4,070 Posts
@69bossnine, just wondering if anyone has made the dash pad for 66 Mustang with Code U exterior? Thanks
I'm unsure how the exterior color code relates to the interior dash pad color.. But bottom-line, dash pads are available in black, dark red, and blue for 1966 (and also they make them in the 1965 bright red, as I guess there's demand for that).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts