Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1966 Signal Flare Red convertible for sale in southeastern PA. The motor is not original, it currently has a 4 bbl 302 with a C4 auto tranny. Edelbrock performer intake with a 1406 electric choke carb. Car runs and shifts smoothly. Has a *********** top with black pony interior. The power top was never hooked up, so I do not know if it works. It has power steering with manual drum brakes. I also added fog lights to the car. The car was originally Silver Frost with a black standard interior. I have the original owners manual which has the original owners info typed in the front. I have extra parts for the car like a complete front end rebuild kit. The car has very minor surface rust underneath, but you are welcome to take your best screwdriver and poke away. The body is straight and has no rust or paint bubbles. The cowls were replaced when the PO has the car redone. The car has 15 x 7 Cragars, but I have the original wire wheel hubcaps. I've had the car for three years and need the space in the garage. I'm asking $12,500. Any questions ask away! :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts