Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone use any parts off the 6 cyl coupe? Cutting her up... Let me know. Jack
IMG_20200423_161536.jpg
IMG_20200423_161529.jpg
IMG_20200423_161522.jpg
IMG_20200423_161512.jpg

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'll save the column and box, the steel dash section is good too.

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Looks like some good door glass, quarter windows & trim there also maybe the deck lid +1 on the steering column etc...

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
Where are you located ? I would use a lot of it for various projects

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
Deck lid, quarter extensions, all the glass, underdash parts and pieces, maaaaaybe the door, original Ford wheels getting harder to find...never throw away Mustang parts. Somebody needs em somewhere, and a sitting car makes a helluva tape measure...

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wife is sick of looking at it, so time to go (cheaper to get rid of the car :)). I have someone who wants the wheels. Actually, the door ain't too bad. Located in Tomahawk, Wi. Come and get the whole car for $150.00 without the wheels. I can help load....Jack PM and email is best....

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
If you really start to cut parts from it let me know. I could use a part of the pass side roof pillar and maybe the complete door post from the same side.

Is there any bondo in the pass side fender? If not I would be interested in it too.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you really start to cut parts from it let me know. I could use a part of the pass side roof pillar and maybe the complete door post from the same side.
I will keep you in mind if someone doesn't take the whole car....

Is there any bondo in the pass side fender? If not I would be interested in it too.
Some thin bondo, but does not appear to be be rusted thru like most. I'll know more if it comes off.
Thanks, Jack

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
If you were close I’d grab it..but that just isn’t an option

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I could use the section of the firewall about 6" on each side around the throttle pedal hole...need a throttle pedal reinforcement...added ITBs....more resistance than stock so best to avoid metal fatigue at the firewall. This is what I need(would rather not use this piece....shape doesn't conform as well as I would like for this):

the bent section is tunnel and floor pan extension side

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wicked93, I think I can help you out. ll see if I can cut out without too much trouble.
RTM- send me a diagram as to how you would like the pillar section cut.

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
I could use the complete A pillars from where they mount at the door hinge all the way to where they mount into the roof. I have a roof for my coupe but the A pillars were cut too high making it tough to align properly.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I can't see the pics but I'm looking for a 2 speed wiper motor and mounting bracket if you have one.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A 2-speed wiper motor for a 66 is a tough find. I have one- $150.00 plus shipping. If interested, I will test and get some pictures. Jack

1 - 20 of 51 Posts