Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got used Toyota Supra front suspension clip for $600 at the junk yard. It made from aluminium and come with power rack-and-pinion. I have to cut off some body frame to have it installed. This is low budget way to have coil over struts suspension and it also allow more room for my turbo set up. Will come back to report about handling after my project was complete. Please comment on my Idea of suspension modify approach..... http://rcweb.net/forums/?action=dlattach;topic=221232.0;id=201866;image

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
You're pics aren't too great but since the Supra is a car of similar size and weight it should work OK, if you've got the skill an perseverence to do it right. I guess you'd need a late model oil pan with a rear sump. Good luck, and keep us posted.

But you could do a coil over with less work for a little more than $600, depending on your shock budget. . .

Robert

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Correct, we drive on the right hand side here in Bangkok, Thailand. I move the brake master cylinder to the right as you seen in the picture. The hard part is to move all the guage and steering column by cuting and welding it back to the right side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts