Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 66 Mustang Coupe. Good condition. Has rare bench seat in the front. Has a straight 6 engine. Fairly new tires. Interior on the inside is good. Window on passenger side off track but fixable. It's a must see. Good as a starter car for anyone just getting into the Mustang scene! Looking for $3500 OBO. Live in Ontario, California so anyone wanting to look at it, please contact me via email at [email protected] or give me a call @ 909-489-1390. If I don't answer please leave a message, you will hear my fiancee's voice on the voicemail. We don't want to see it but need to sell to get money for new home we are moving into. If you are serious about buying please contact me as soon as possible!!! I had someone from a mustang club come and take a look at it and he said it was in really good shape. Again, please contact me ASAP if you are serious about coming to take a look at it. I will be available at any time during the day or night for the next few weeks so give me a time and day when you would like to take a look at it. I will try and get some pics on a digitial camera to send as well.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I have had no luck on selling the car yet so if there is anyone that is willing to buy it for $3000 OBO please get in contact with me.

Manuel - 909-489-1390

1 - 4 of 4 Posts