1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting for a guy down the street.

6T07Cxxxxxx
65A K 22 29D 1 1 door plate hard to read
car is pretty solid but may need some floor work, Trunk floors were good. Interior is still blue and need to be repaired....doors when open did not sag and seemed pretty tight. Runs and sounds pretty healthy, dont know if its the orig motor.....owner says its still the 289 but has a edlebrock carb...looks like a ford aluminum maniford, headers, dual exhaust, its still metalic blue but not orignial paint. body panels were pretty straight. 3 inches of dust on it so i dont know the condition of the paint....head liner was good no tears, glass was good, in my opinion worth about $3,500 but he would like 5 K or b/o...owner lost his license to drive for 10 years, which is a good thing believe me....he is motivated to sell..also has 2 repro rear quarters to go with car and has left new rear leaf spring on the car but never put the passenger side on.

car is located in palmer mass
413-289-1078

ask for george.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
is it a 4 speed? The vin number has "K" so I was thinking the car is a k code... which would mean it had a 4 speed if it was manual. And, is the dual exhaust factory?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts