Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I picked up my 66 I6 back in Oct. Changed the water pump and gas tank, got it rolling. Soon as NJ thaws a little, I want to do some more work on it. I've seen a few posts recommending a shop manual. I did a search, I can't find one of those posts. I get results for every word shop, and every word manual(like manual tranny posts). So before I drop $43 + shipping, is this the "recommended" shop manual?
Amazon.com: 1966 Comet, Falcon, Fairlane and Mustang Shop Manual: Ford Motor Company: Books

Thanks alot,
George

·
Administrator
13,017 Posts

·
Registered
9,022 Posts
George, That's the right manual.. The physical one....but it's also available on CD to in .PDF Format.....Usually on Ebay for $10-$15 bucks..$20 tops..

Both are great...But if you want the Ultimate, You want to pick up the 1965-1972 Ford Master Parts Manual, and also the Jim Osborn Original Ford 1964-1966 Ford Factory Assembly manuals.. They usually run $15 a piece. These are the actual manuals that they referrred to on the assembly line!

All are availiable on Ebay, NPD or Mustangs Unlimited or Virginia Classic Mustang...

I have them all!

Tony K.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The link isn't working now. You definitely want this one, in addition to the others recommended by Tony:

Thanks all,
That's the one I attempted to link to(sorry I messed that up). I'm going to grab this one tonight, and look for the others Tony mentioned as well.

Thanks again,
George

1 - 6 of 6 Posts