Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Moderators I realized I put this in the wrong spot. Can you move it to the parts section?

Since my project is done, I'm unloading my left over stuff. Give me a reasonable price for each+shipping and its yours. Pictures below.

-65 engine mounts with original insulators (including the three mounting bolts for each side)
-66 convertible engine brace, shock tower braces and cowl braces
SOLD-coil. Not sure if its original. I put a Pertronix in and updated the coil. PM me and tell me how to test it. It worked before I took it off
-power brake unit. Bolts onto firewall and MC attaches. Has adapter to change brake pedal fulcrum. Also has hose and brass adapter to mount to intake
-Universal joint for Borgeson steering shaft. Bought this to replace my rag joint but doesn't fit my column.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Moderators I realized I put this in the wrong spot. Can you move it to the parts section?

Since my project is done, I'm unloading my left over stuff. Give me a reasonable price for each+shipping and its yours. Pictures below.

-65 engine mounts with original insulators (including the three mounting bolts for each side)
-66 convertible engine brace, shock tower braces and cowl braces
-coil. Not sure if its original. I put a Pertronix in and updated the coil. PM me and tell me how to test it. It worked before I took it off
-power brake unit. Bolts onto firewall and MC attaches. Has adapter to change brake pedal fulcrum. Also has hose and brass adapter to mount to intake
-Universal joint for Borgeson steering shaft. Bought this to replace my rag joint but doesn't fit my column.
Message sent

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts