Ok well I had told you all about getting a new suspension and steering kit for my 66 coupe, and so here is how it went. I went to my local hobby shop on base that costs only $5 per day to use a stall and all the tools I need, and I began the process. I started with the back thinking that shouldnt take too long. Well I got the shocks off no problem, and also the rear shackles. Then when it came to the front eyelit of the leaf I encountered resistance, tons of resistance!!! In the chiltons it says to tap the bolt out, well it isnt that simple. The bolt had somehow been rusted to the sleeve inside the front eyelit. This was the case on both sides. First the frame sits so close to the body of the car that you must angle a punch down to get any sort of shot at hitting at the bolt. Well needless to say I tryed for 2 days to knock those puppies out, heat them up, air ratchet them loose. Nothing worked. So what I ended up doing was to cut off the leaf, then cut open the eyelit and pry it open, then slice through the bolt which was not an easy task but caused enough heat in the bolt to get the sleeve to slide off on the bolts head side. The leafs were in such a scary state that I have no idea how they didnt just fall apart. Needless to say after spending so much time trying to figure out what to do, the cutting ended up taking about 3 hours to get to the bolts, and then the installation went in in a matter of an hour. Next week I will be putting in the front suspension and steering as well as installing my sway bars.