Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '66 Red Convertible that needs a new home. It was originally a 6 cylinder car but someone along the line converted the car to a 8 cylinder and now it has what looks to be a 70something 302 backed up by a 4 speed transmission. The car also has the 5 lug wheels. The car is red with a white top. It probably will look pretty good in pictures but it does need work. The only thing presently keeping it from being a driver is the fact that it has very little brakes. They only begin grabbing at the end of the pedal. It has had a very amateurish restoration and with that in mind I would recommend any interested party come and look at the car in person or send someone to check it out. I have never driven or even cranked the car but the shop where the car is being stored has cranked and moved the car around.

Being offered here first and if no luck moving then will go to the forbidden site when the weather warms up a little. $4500 Firm.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have now had the chance to look the car over a little better and can say that the underside is very nice on this car. The floor pans, rockers, torque boxes, and shock towers are showing no rust. The doors need to be re-bushed, brakes adjusted or replaced, and general cleaning and tidying up done. Thanks,

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all who contacted me concerning this car. The first person that looked at it has committed to the purchase. A deposit is forth coming. I will let everyone know if the car does not sell. Thanks again,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts