Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start by thanking everyone who post on here on a daily it’s much appreciated. This is my first attempt at restoring a car I am car illiterate never changed my oil or done anything car related I was using metric sockets when I was starting to take the car apart lol. I love to learn and it’s been fun road. Here she is getting stripped. I plan on changing the floor pan this week I have pulled the engine and transmission took 2 days and a huge oil spill but it’s out.
I have so many questions and doubts I hope to get help on I am trying to take it one step at a time to not overwhelm myself.
Thank again!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Looks like you're going to town on that! Good luck and enjoy. I always look at working on my cars as therapy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
You’ll figure things out as you go so don’t worry about the doubts! If you get stuck on something or you aren’t sure how to approach something just ask and you’ll get lots of help here. Look forward to following your progress.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts