Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an unmolested original paint '66 GT350 with a documented dealer installed Paxton Supercharger, this is it. This red with white stripped Shelby is an absolute joy to drive, as it is fast. The original owner had the Paxton installed at the dealer, it's been with the car since. It has great history, as detailed in the Shelby Registry. Although not exactly correct, it is close. I have the full history, as I have spoken to the original and 2nd owner. The original paint is still very decent, the interior has had the carpet and front seats replaced and a rechromed dash installed. The interior is great, all correct Shelby pieces are in place. The motor compartment has been restored, the car has it's original engine, and the transmission was replaced by the 2nd owner with a toploader. The rear end is a Detriot Locker with disc brakes installed. This is a great driving car that is very fast. Email with questions, I can send the complete history along with pictures. Asking $50,000, thanks Michael

1 - 1 of 1 Posts