Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original red car with no stripes. Currently white. Has original K motor and rear, but has wrong trans, 3spd. has minor quater panel rust and has rust in the very front of the floors, where they start to go up. car needs restoration. It was running last week but I started taking the motor out. It is a excellent car to restore and it is in the shelby registry. It is an original overrider car. I am not sure what it is worth in it's current condition so I will start at 20K and go from their. I have some pictures of the car but you really need to see it if you are serious. I also have a 66 fastback parts car that goes with it. And a new set of magnum 500 wheels MCA Approved. I think I may have gotten in over my head Thanks

I alos have original carb, small letter intake and Dual point dist. Original wood wheel is in the car But needs restored. It has 65 Model shelby tach and oil pressure guage. Also rails and trunk is in pretty nice shape. Rails have NO rust, serious offers only please

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
I thought you were selling the '03 Cobra to restore the Shelby?

Mike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the inquires, I spoke with my wife last night and she was quite upset I wanted to sell it. She said I was better off just letting it set until I found the time to restore it. Plus my new Magnus came in yesterday Kinda motivated me. if for any reason I should ever halft to sell it I Will relist it here first. i hope I haven't caused anyone any grief. but the Boss has spoken. Thanks.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Wow...your wife was upset. My wife was so glad when I just sold my car. I guess she will be upset when I bring another mustang home! Good luck with the car and I hope you do restore it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts