Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know anything about the sprints? I have a '66 coup. Can I turn it into a sprint. What all came with a sprint besides a chrome air cleaner and oil cap? Where there specifics about the model or year. Where there any indications that the car was a sprint in the '66s, like the vin or something? Thanks.
Seth

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I believe that just a few things were specific to the 1966 Sprint 200 package. IIRC: a chrome air cleaner (with the Sprint 200 decal), wire wheel covers, a center console, and the "C" shaped pinstripe down the side. I think that was it, wasn't it?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know where you can buy a wrecked one at a decent price. Complete car. Let mr know Mike

·
Registered
759 Posts
Rocker Panels I think also. Not really worth changing it into a Sprint if it wasn't. Most people to be honest with you will not know the difference. Plus I do not know if you can find the correct air cleaner unless you get one re-chromed from .

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everybody else has covered the Sprint specifics. Oh one more. The Sprint package also included the interior console Your car should be dated to the spring of 1966 the be accurate.

DON

1 - 6 of 6 Posts