Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the local hangout and saw this '66. Someone donated it to a church and they are raffling it off. Raffle ends in October. I looked it over and it seems very decent. I bought one ticket for $10.

Details on the raffle.

Actually had four classics Mustangs in a row at the hangout! That's never happened.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Went to the local hangout and saw this '66. Someone donated it to a church and they are raffling it off. Raffle ends in October. I looked it over and it seems very decent. I bought one ticket for $10.

Details on the raffle.

Actually had four classics Mustangs in a row at the hangout! That's never happened.

I heard about the raffle too a guy here at the base is selling them.

Soon to be 5 Mustangs in a row!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I was at the last hangout and bought a couple tickets. I should have asked about fellow VMF members.I couldn't see the pics but I would bet mine is in there,it would be the mach 1. Hope to see ya there the next time I can make it!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, I was parked right next to you bosephus! You have a very nice car. Classic Mustang participation is usually poor at that hangout. I also started going to a hangout at the Whataburger on Staples (Parkdale area). Very friendly bunch of guys.

Try this link. Our cars are the first pic. My neighbor came later and parked his '66 GTO in your spot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts