Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prefer a 67 Deluxe interior car. Engine/trans not too important but would like a 4spd car. Light front end damage fine. As little rust as possible. I'm getting the itch to build another Shelby clone!!! I don't want to take a car that's too nice because I will be replacing just about everything but would like a good place to start. So what's out there?

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
I am toying with the idea of selling my 68 conv. shelby restomod clone project. I have a rust & rot free donor( T code) & have all the shelby fiberglass for the 68 model. I also have the brackets for the front end. I have an 89 Lincoln 5.0 HO EFI & AOD drivetrain to go in it. the interior needs reupholstery, the 1/4 are perfect, the floors are perfect, the frame/rails/boxes & cowls are perfect. the car was brought up from texas. & was originally hit in the nose, left 3/4. I replaced the rad support & 20 inches of left frame rail.the top is in great shape. the doors are nice as well. I have 2 fenders for it also in good shape. now i know you find a lot of good deals out there & I know I can not come near any of them. I would like to get 12000.00 for all. I wold not consider breaking the package up. just wanted to let you know what I have. if interested let me know
[email protected]

·
Registered
360 Posts
There was one here in Northern Wisconsin that was solid, but ugly. No real damage. He was looking to get $5500.00. If interested, I could check it out for you. Jack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts